Request Free Quotes From Local Moving Companies:
Mortgages - Home Equity Loans
by: MyMovingQuote Editorial Staff
01 Nov 2010
- The low rates you deserve
- No hidden loan costs
- Trusted, personal service
ELOAN is a leader in the mortgage banking industry, offering a range of innovative products and services. The company's processing and underwriting staff originates loans for one-to-four-family homes, co-ops, and condominiums. Our long-standing ties to the investment community ensure our ability to offer consistently competitive rates as well as a wide range of mortgage products.
1. First Mortgages
- Fixed Rate
- Adjustable Rate
- Purchase the home of your dreams or refinance your existing mortgage. We have loan programs that match your needs
2. "Piggyback" First and Second Mortgages
Purchasing your home using a first mortgage combination with a home equity loan or second mortgage can eliminate the need for mortgage insurance and keep your monthly payment low.
3. Second Mortgages
- Tap into the equity of your home for home apartments, college tuition, debt consolidation or any other purpose.
4. Home Equity Loans
- A flexible way to tap into your home equity. Borrow the money as you need it. Flexible repayment schedules.
5. Loans for Foreign Nationals
No green card or US residency status is required for this program.
6. No Documentation/No Credit Loans
You can qualify for a mortgage without providing verification of your income and assets or without a credit
Facing the reality of interest-rate adjustments on your adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) can cause various reactions ? from concern over your ability to make new payments to a desire to search for alternatives.
The following information can guide you through this adjustment, assisting you in evaluating your options and dealing with your concerns.
Because your home is likely your most valuable financial asset, it?s critical that you take steps to protect your investment. This is an important perspective to maintain now, when you might be tempted to focus only on the more immediate effects of a monthly payment increase.
While it?s necessary to have a monthly payment that you can afford, it?s equally important to pay some amount of the loan?s outstanding balance ? known as principal ? each month.
Your monthly mortgage payment consists of two components: principal and interest.